Sales Career Resource Group! SCRG is Back!
In a revitalized, disruptive and evolved format, the SCRG committee has announced new dates and a series of exciting changes.
- New Event Format!
- New Time of Day!
- New Location!
- Networking Drinks at the end!
What isn’t changing? Lots of great content and conversations.
What is changing? Everything else!
Join us at The London in West Hollywood, on 7 July.
To register and learn more, click
The Format: Table Topics — tables where the most important topics of the day are debated and discussed. Tentative list includes:
- IMF – For Production, Post and Archive
- IMF – For Delivery. How is it working for the buyers of all this great content?
- HDR Remaster – Can you re-master without creative (no director or colorist)
- HDR Capture – Where’s my reference?
- Cloud & Rendering – How is it coming along?
- VR – Virtual Reality in Production & Post
- VR – Virtual Reality for Delivery and Consumption
- Archive – “What needs archiving”, “How much bigger are these files getting”, “Serviceability?”, ” Oh and don’t forget we need to archive the VR files now”
- Audio – Interoperability for immersive audio
- Moore’s Law & Transport of Digital Files
- Extras and Complimentary Content – Is it an Extra the consumer needs or wants?
- Localization – Supply and Demand & Special Cases such as Day and Date needs
3:00 pm – 3:45 pm – Check-in & Networking
3:45 pm – 4:00 pm Keynote (Kensington Ballroom)
4:00 pm – 5:30 pm – Table Sessions (Kensington Ballroom)
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Networking Reception (Kensington Foyer)
6:30 pm – End of Event
The Location: The London Hotel, West Hollywood