What is Real? Join the Visual Effects Society on Saturday, October 29!
Explore innovations in Visual Effects and Virtual Reality with the Visual Effects Society (VES). The annual VES Summit, devoted to shaping the future of the industry, will be held on Saturday, October 29, 2016 at the Sofitel in Beverly Hills. This year’s theme “What is Real?” will include thought-leading speakers and panels discussing a wide range of perspectives and applications of VFX, VR and AR:
- Peter Loehr – CEO, Legendary East
- Albert “Skip” Rizzo, Ph.D. – Director, Medical Virtual Reality – Institute for Creative Technologies
- Edward Grogan- Technical Director for Advanced Counter-terrorism Technologies, Department of Defense
- Panel Discussion – “Visual Effects in the Wild”
- 14 Roundtable discussions – see topics here: https://www.visualeffectssociety.com/news-events/summit/tabs/2016-roundtables
- More to be announced…
Join us for an exciting day of networking and discussion on the realities of virtual and physical experiences, new technologies, new business platforms and the latest storytelling forms. Lunch and post-event cocktails included.
To purchase tickets, go to: https://www.visualeffectssociety.com/news-events/summit/tabs/2016-register. Contact Nancy Ward (email@example.com) for further information or sponsorship.