NET Virtual Event: What We Learned from Creating in the Cloud – A Case Study with Q&A
Join HPA NET for a virtual event that separates promise from reality when it comes to creating in the cloud.
The team responsible for this year’s HPA Tech Retreat Supersession will talk you through what happened when they filmed “The Lost Lederhosen” using the best virtual production technology out there: what worked, what didn’t, how and why they made the choices they did, and what they would do differently the next time.
Instant dailies, in-camera CG, editing in the cloud, and much, much more: learn about the tools that can free you of location constraints in creating content. Ask questions, get details, find the solutions that will help your production operate smoothly.
- Hosted by: Joachim Zell
- frame.io – Michael Cioni – Cloud Workflow
- The Foundation – Barry Goch – Editorial
- Skywalker Sound – Steve Morris – Sound Mixing
- Andrea Chlebak – Remote Color Correction using Pixspan Baselight and Clear View
- Teradici – Ian Main – AVID remote editing
- Microsoft – Scott Bounds – Media Cloud Architect
- Amazon – Jack Wenzinger
- April 2, 2020
- 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
This event will be hosted on GoToWebinar. In order to join this event and optimize your experience, please check system requirements here.